Accessible suite

DebbieP

8 hours ago, DebbieP said:

Hello. I have a mobility issue that prevents me from getting in and out of a tub. However I want to book a suite for my next cruise but not the huge grand suite. Is there a suite without the tub/shower combo? 

Most master baths in suites will have the shower/tub combo but if they have two bathrooms, then it's a possibility one will just be the shower. 

Have your TA call Royal. There are a few accessible suites (very few) but they do exist. I feel your pain, I have this same issue but am to proud to ask the doc for the paperwork. It's just the tall tubs so I feel it's bad karma for me to take an accessible because others may need it more, if someone couldn't sail due to my taking that cabin I feel like I'm not a nice human. 

Oftentimes I ride the bike in the gym and use the spa showers or hubby comes with me and helps me climb in. He gets so upset because I refuse to get the paperwork but I just can't not yet. Good Luck! Happy Sailing!!

@Ampurp85 is correct, the 2 bedroom suites usually have a stand up and a tub type.