MDR dinner menu order for 4 day on Oasis?

SuperPlanner

I was wondering if anyone has done a 4 night cruise with the new menus and what menus you had? We stop once, in Cozumel, Mexico.

Based on what I've read, I'm pretty sure we get:

- Welcome Aboard on night 1

- Mexican on night 3 because we stop in Cozumel that day

- Italian last night (because we don't get Bon Voyage on a 4 night)

- But not sure if 2nd night will be Caribbean or French?

Anyone has any ideas or has sailed a 4 day recently with the new menus? What menus to expect will help us book specialty restaurants. 
Thank you!

You can look at the app for your sailing or a similar sailing before yours.

Do not assume Mexican night is the night of a Mexican port, it might be Italian night. You might not get a Mexican night. If day two is a sea day/dress your best night, it will be French night. They reserve Bon Voyage for sailings of at least 6 nights I believe but usually Caribbean is always featured. 

Strangely my cruise compass is showing 5 different dinners though we are only four nights. I did read somewhere that the day you dock in Mexico you would get Mexican or if you dock in the Caribbean that you definitely get Caribbean that night....but I'm not sure. And I can't unfortunately find many four day sailings on similar ships to see 😞

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, EddieC said:

@SuperPlanner I had asked a similar question in another thread and then did some digging in the Cruise Compass section on the blog and found this from a recent 4 nighter on Serenade. Hope it helps. 
https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compasses/serenade-of-the-seas/sat-02182023-0000

I've looked through compasses a bunch of times...maybe I'm missing it but they don't put the MDR theme on there?

I want to point out that looking through other ships compass/MDR dining menus is not conclusive. Oasis and Serenade are two different classes possible doing two different itineraries. I have also found that the MDR and WJ don't always match. You could get American/comfort food when having French Night and Flavor of Asia on a Mexican night. 

I found this article on the RCB website. It does say that Mexican night "comes out on the first evening at a Mexican port on sailings to Mexico". Welcome Aboard is a definite. The article also says that "All sailings will feature the Italian night menu on at least one evening", so you are guaranteed an Italian night. Not sure whether that will be your formal night or your last night and that leaves one night a "mystery." 

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2023/01/07/first-look-royal-caribbeans-new-main-dining-room-menus

I'm doing a 4 night to Canada in May and now after closely reading that article, I'm doubting what I thought were our MDR menu selections. Well except Welcome Aboard and Italian night...LOL!!!

Hope this helps. You'll have to let us know what the mystery night ended up being.

Edit: Re-reading the article, it might be Welcome Aboard, French, Mexican, and then Italian. That's my guess. 

Edited by Scarlett625
Updated thoughts