Typically how far in advance do entertainment reservations open up?

Bowen

We're sailing in November, so it's quite a ways out, but I missed the good time slots on the shows for our last cruise (I booked about a month out) and didn't get to see that 18+ comedy at all. I want to be sure to book the moment it's available this time. Does anyone know when the reservations typically open up?

You should have been able to go to the standby line to see the comedy show (or any show that requires reservations).
It's been about 45 days pre cruise, at this time.  I would check as you get closer to your sailing, perhaps join the FB group for your sailing in case anyone posts "hey entertainment is now availabe to book!"

3 hours ago, Pattycruise said:

You should have been able to go to the standby line to see the comedy show (or any show that requires reservations).
It's been about 45 days pre cruise, at this time.  I would check as you get closer to your sailing, perhaps join the FB group for your sailing in case anyone posts "hey entertainment is now availabe to book!"

We tried twice, it was just too many people, we were about 30 in the line and they came down and said we wouldn’t get in.