Can I cancel and rebook at a new lower price?

RickW

First time cruiser here:  I have already booked (and presumably paid for) an internet package for my upcoming cruise at $19.99 per day. I just noticed that they are now offering the same package for $16.99 per day and a second device for $14.99. Can I just click on Cancel where it shows what I have ordered and immediately rebook it and the second device at the lower price? Are they able to credit my card for the original order and keep the billing straight or will there be problems? 

Is the price really per device?  Or per use?  The reason why I am asking this is because my husband and I were able to share 1 internet package.  Only 1 of us could use it at a time but it was shared between 3 devices.  We just had to let each other know when we want to use it.  Otherwise one of us could kick the other off when we went to sign in while the other was still using the internet. 

5 hours ago, FireFishII said:

Is the price really per device?  Or per use?  The reason why I am asking this is because my husband and I were able to share 1 internet package.  Only 1 of us could use it at a time but it was shared between 3 devices.  We just had to let each other know when we want to use it.  Otherwise one of us could kick the other off when we went to sign in while the other was still using the internet. 

Packages are per device signed in at the same time.