UDP VALENTINES DAY

Chickin

Hello there!

Couldn’t get a straight answer from Royal Caribbean, I was told one thing and then another. We have the unlimited dining package and just realized we’re sailing over Valentine’s Day and the app says all specialty restaurants are booked that evening. Others are saying this holiday is excluded from the unlimited dining package and we wouldn’t be able to book anyway. Does anyone have any information?? 

As @AshleyDillosaid above, the special Valentine’s dinners will not be included in the UDP.  The same was true on our recent New Years Eve cruise.  At that time the special NYE dinner at Chops was about $100 pp.  I heard it mentioned that if you had the UDP, you could reserve the special dinner onboard for a large upcharge.  YMMV 

On 1/28/2023 at 5:32 AM, SebagoSue said:

As @AshleyDillosaid above, the special Valentine’s dinners will not be included in the UDP.  The same was true on our recent New Years Eve cruise.  At that time the special NYE dinner at Chops was about $100 pp.  I heard it mentioned that if you had the UDP, you could reserve the special dinner onboard for a large upcharge.  YMMV 

Ok! Kind of frustrating that we’re paying $75 a day for this package and we can’t use it on one of the days. Chops and Central Park seem to be off the table, but might we be able to eat at Jamie’s if there’s no Valentine’s Day special?

Might have been hard if not impossible to get a reservation on V-Day anyway @Chickin as those paying full price reserve before any UDP reservations in all cases.

I think you'll still get value from your package, but if not, remember you can cancel in the CP up until 48 hours before sail