Anthem Tribute Bands

Hi!  Is there anyway to find out what Tribute Band will be playing on Anthem in the Music Hall in September (23rd - 28th)?  When we were on in March it was Led Zepplin cover (which I understand was on for at least 3 months) and I know Bon Jovi cover is on there now but curious if there is a schedule for those things.

Generally speaking, RC does not publish entertainment schedules ahead of the cruise.

Best you could do in this case is figure out the name of the Led Zeppelin cover band that RC has used in the past (on my sailing it was led zepagain), go to their website and contact them about their schedule.

23 hours ago, Matt said:

Generally speaking, RC does not publish entertainment schedules ahead of the cruise.

Best you could do in this case is figure out the name of the Led Zeppelin cover band that RC has used in the past (on my sailing it was led zepagain), go to their website and contact them about their schedule.

I don't know if they are still around, but I once saw a Led Zeppelin cover band called Dred Zeppelin and they did all Zeppelin covers in a reggae style. They were awesome!

You can write to web_reservations@rccl.com and they will give you a list of the entertainment that will be on your sailing,  Be sure and include your ship and sail date in the email.

Word of caution.....while it may be close, there may well be some changes to the entertainment lineup in the end.  I got a list of the entertainment on our Harmony cruise in Feb and the final performers were slightly different.

It will give you some idea of what you'll be getting though !!

Glad that they have reinstated the cover bands.  I know that late last year they had suspended them

1 hour ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

You can write to web_reservations@rccl.com and they will give you a list of the entertainment that will be on your sailing,  Be sure and include your ship and sail date in the email.

Word of caution.....while it may be close, there may well be some changes to the entertainment lineup in the end.  I got a list of the entertainment on our Harmony cruise in Feb and the final performers were slightly different.

It will give you some idea of what you'll be getting though !!

Glad that they have reinstated the cover bands.  I know that late last year they had suspended them

How soon in advance would you suggest e-mailing? I'm assuming as late as possible? A week or two in advance?