Roatan Entry Requirements?

I will be traveling to Roatan, Honduras on Mar 1, 2023 on Allure OTS. It has recently been brought to my attention that there are still Covid entry requirements for Roatan. Honestly, I thought all of these had gone away, but I would like to verify with the knowledgeable people here. I am sure that many people have visited Roatan since the restart.

It seems that

1) Vaccinated people do not need a recent Covid test

2) Unvaccinated people require a recent Covid test

3) Whether vaccinated or not, you have to apply for an immigration precheck form at https://prechequeo.inm.gob.hn.

Is this information true? Is there a cost for the precheck form?

TIA

30 minutes ago, stevendom57 said:

I will be traveling to Roatan, Honduras on Mar 1, 2023 on Allure OTS. It has recently been brought to my attention that there are still Covid entry requirements for Roatan. Honestly, I thought all of these had gone away, but I would like to verify with the knowledgeable people here. I am sure that many people have visited Roatan since the restart.

It seems that

1) Vaccinated people do not need a recent Covid test

2) Unvaccinated people require a recent Covid test

3) Whether vaccinated or not, you have to apply for an immigration precheck form at https://prechequeo.inm.gob.hn.

Is this information true? Is there a cost for the precheck form?

TIA

I was just there last week on Allure and we were not asked for anything.