Allure Arcade - VR games?

melmar02

I don't remember anything in the arcades, but I feel like there might be some sort of "over the head device" game in the teen club? The arcades weren't great on Allure last spring when we sailed Allure, but that may have changed since then. They were mostly closed when my teens might have wanted to use them later in the evening (there was so much else to do during the day...). If the VR is only in the teen club, that won't help you since it would be no charge. I'll ask my teens for sure when they get home today. 

Could some OBC be a motivator? Unless you are already getting Voom and beverage, maybe one of those? Something special in port?

5 hours ago, jbrinkm said:

They said no. I'm remembering wrong ("Mom!") 😂  Sorry, sounds like no VR.

There is a candy shop. And a Ben & Jerry's.

And I'm very envious of your Star Class...

Thanks for consulting the experts.😆

I'm hoping it's not our last. We got our 2br ats cabin for the same price we usually get the regular 2br suite on Liberty so we couldn't pass it up! 

43 minutes ago, DJsMrs said:

No VR on allure - and arcade games aren't included in Star Class... you may want to pre-pay your arcade credits as you get a bit of a discount

Are they still offering the C&A bonus for teens in the arcade? When we sailed in April, they had an offer for teens that if they spent $50 on their SeaPass cards in the arcade, they got $25 back in OBC the last day, which I guess could be used towards that $50 bill when settling up? Or taken out in cash/refunded afterwards? That ended up being a better deal than the prepurchase with the bonus that if the kids didn't use the arcade (mine didn't), you weren't out anything.

I have no memory of seeing that and we've been on three cruises in the past year - we're diamond, so I think we would have qualified... but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I usually buy the credits in the cruise planner and get $50 for $40...   I'll keep my eyes peeled for this offer when we're on board on July!

It was specifically listed on the teen C&A leaflet that was in the room, not any of the gem levels, so would be applicable for any teen with C&A. I'm going to try to find that pic - it was showing up on some message board for a while, but not sure if I saw it on this one or somewhere else. I'll ask over on that board too and see if anyone has gotten it recently and report back if I hear!

Attached the one I was seeing from 2022. I've asked on that thread if someone can upload a more recent one. 

We checked in on it when we cruised and even though it says "purchase credits," the guest services desk just said that it is cumulative - as long as $50 is played in the arcade on one youth card, the credit would be posted.

image.thumb.jpeg.54eecd95e2947800f195431b18e277ef.jpeg