Can't see second reservation # online

Anyone have any suggestions where to go from here???  

I booked through my travel agent. 

I have two reservation numbers... one with me, my wife and our young son.  The other with my teenage boys (17 and under) who are my stepsons.  Since we have different last names the online system doesn't allow me to add the second reservation in "manage my cruise".  

I've spoken to multiple representatives at RC and have been given multiple different stories which all end with "All looks good on our end, just wait for this or that to happen and it'll show up."  I just sent an email to guestaccounthelp@rccl.com

It's only been 3 days since I booked... am I being too impatient?

Ralph

1 hour ago, Ralph aka Nine said:

Since we have different last names the online system doesn't allow me to add the second reservation in "manage my cruise"

When trying to add your stepsons' reservation number, you are using their last name and date of birth, correct?  Even though you booked it, the reservation will be in their name.

Screenshot_20230114_170003_Royal.thumb.jpg.a9f288e54710a71386c91d5d92295381.jpg

20 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

When trying to add your stepsons' reservation number, you are using their last name and date of birth, correct?  Even though you booked it, the reservation will be in their name.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/955577d0d348169fd66c123a44f25acb40af4bf8bec58ff2d7e70aa8a0b3a614/1280/https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/boards/uploads/monthly_2023_01/Screenshot_20230114_170003_Royal.thumb.jpg.a9f288e54710a71386c91d5d92295381.jpg

Yes, I'm using his last name and birthdate.  When I click "continue" after entering his info and res# the page freezes.  I've attempted on multiple devices from home and work.  

3 hours ago, Ralph aka Nine said:

Yes, I'm using his last name and birthdate.  When I click "continue" after entering his info and res# the page freezes.  I've attempted on multiple devices from home and work.  

We just booked adjoining rooms for us and our sons (they're in their 20's). Even though the reservations are in my kids name, I had to use my wife's birthday to link up the reservation as she was the one who did the booking. Maybe try the info (last name/birthday) of the person who did the booking

4 hours ago, Pattycruise said:

Did you try the app or the website?  Try the other if you've only tried one.
Also, did you get the confirmation email?  Are you entering the info correctly (reservation #?)  I had one of my #'s written incorrectly and couldn't get a cruise to load, I should have put on my readers! LOL

You might be a genius.... After reading your reply I opened up the app (again) and wa-la the second reservation was there.  I still can't see it online, but at least now I can start planning.   Thank you for suggesting I try the app again because I've been so focused on the website.