Miami: Where to stay??

CJS2766

Hello all,

It may only be January, but I'm already excited for our Oct 2023 cruise on the Harmony. I'm reaching out to the wonderful RC Blog family here to recommend a place to stay that's close to the port, but also a place that won't break the bank (I know, it's Miami, what do I expect!!! LOL)

Also, anything that we must do when in Miami? Thank you all!!!

15 minutes ago, CJS2766 said:

Wow, nice view and it looks like it is close to the port! I assume plenty of places to eat/shop while we are there??

Last cruises we have taken, we have stayed there. 5-8 dollar 5 minute uber ride to Port. Bayside market place is 4-5 blocks away to the south. 15 dollar Uber ride to Lincoln Road(awesome place to walk, they turned one street about 6 blocks long into shops and food places)/Miami South beach.

Love the view from the hotel.

I have stayed here two times and have never seen the hosts.  It is a good clean room and shower for $80.  It is halfway between the airport and the cruise port.  I am not willing to pay the hotel prices when I can get a good Airbnb  Airbnb: Vacation Rentals, Cabins, Beach Houses, Unique Homes & Experiences

Note:  two things... this one you have to carry your luggage up a flight of stairs on the side of the house.  There are many more Airbnb in the area.

23 hours ago, CJS2766 said:

Hello all,

It may only be January, but I'm already excited for our Oct 2023 cruise on the Harmony. I'm reaching out to the wonderful RC Blog family here to recommend a place to stay that's close to the port, but also a place that won't break the bank (I know, it's Miami, what do I expect!!! LOL)

Also, anything that we must do when in Miami? Thank you all!!!

We just completed a stay at Comfort Suites Brickell.  It was great.  You can walk to Bayside.