Hoping for Ideas

Hey Everyone! I have a problem of my own making but hoping you guys can help. There are 6 of us (3 adults and 3 older teens) going on Mariner April 10 - 15. We have 3 rooms, 2 people to a room. My oldest would like to bring a friend with us but the rooms we booked only allow for 2 people each. All rooms are paid in full since we're within the 90 day sail date. The person we would be adding is 18 and can't book a room on their own because you have to be 21. We could book a room close to ours but from what I understand the cruise is almost fully booked at this point and there aren't any close enough. 

Do any of you amazing frequent cruisers have any ideas on how I could work this? Thanks

Kate

1. Can the friend fit inside a standard luggage case?

2. Have the friend apply to work on the Mariner, then once the cruise starts, quit.

3. Dress the friend up as your son's identical twin.

4. Don't take the friend, photoshop his picture into all of your cruise pictures, when the friend asks why he is in those pictures, pretend that the friend got amnesia and convince him that he was on the cruise.  Then yell out "April Fool's!"

Does it go without saying...I am kidding.

If you have a TA, have the TA take care of it.  

You know your older teen but if it was my son at 18, I would not worry about him being in a cabin away from mine.  I would check and see if they have a room for 3 people.  Check your price and it might be cheaper to get a fourth room.  With the teens I would see if you could get two inside rooms next to each other.  

just had a thought... see if you can upgrade the 3 adults to a nice big room and leave the other 2 for the kids.