Transportation options between LA Area Airports to Navigator of the Seas Cruise Terminal in San Pedro?

CableKC

I am looking into a possible cruise for a family of 7 for the Navigator of the Seas that embarks from the  Los Angeles World Cruise Center.   I'm considering flying into Long Beach Airport and then flying out of LAX ( since it has more flexible departure times ).

One of the options that I have to get from the Airport to the Cruise Terminal is to simply rent a car at the airport then drive to the Port, drop everyone off, return the car at the closest Rental drop off place and then take a Uber back to the Port.  I'd then do the reverse when we disembark to get back to LAX.   As you can tell, this is a pretty big hassle for me...but it gets the job done.

I saw one of the cruise videos that suggested to sign up for a Transportation Shuttle service to go between the airport and the Cruise Terminal.

Has anyone taken one before between the airport to the Cruise Terminal?   

If so, how was the overall experience?

Any recommendations on which Transportation Shuttle that you'd use again?

If not, does anyone have any suggestions on what the easiest way to get from the Airport to the Cruise Terminal in LA?

Thanks for responding.

We used Prime Time Services.  They have many different sizes and types of vehicles, and they were quite decent, beginning to end.  And we've got them booked twice more in the next couple of months. 

Just as an example, we hired a Cadillac Esplanade.  It picked us up right outside the door of baggage claim (LAX), and the price was $118 including gratuity.  They have lesser rigs for less cost, and they have larger rigs.  Call 'em...  They'll give an immediate quote. 

https://www.primetimeshuttle.com/services/

14 hours ago, CableKC said:

I am looking into a possible cruise for a family of 7 for the Navigator of the Seas that embarks from the  Los Angeles World Cruise Center.   I'm considering flying into Long Beach Airport and then flying out of LAX ( since it has more flexible departure times ).

One of the options that I have to get from the Airport to the Cruise Terminal is to simply rent a car at the airport then drive to the Port, drop everyone off, return the car at the closest Rental drop off place and then take a Uber back to the Port.  I'd then do the reverse when we disembark to get back to LAX.   As you can tell, this is a pretty big hassle for me...but it gets the job done.

I saw one of the cruise videos that suggested to sign up for a Transportation Shuttle service to go between the airport and the Cruise Terminal.

Has anyone taken one before between the airport to the Cruise Terminal?   

If so, how was the overall experience?

Any recommendations on which Transportation Shuttle that you'd use again?

If not, does anyone have any suggestions on what the easiest way to get from the Airport to the Cruise Terminal in LA?

Thanks for responding.

I would just Uber the whole trip.

On 1/7/2023 at 11:01 PM, WAYNO said:

We used Prime Time Services.  They have many different sizes and types of vehicles, and they were quite decent, beginning to end.  And we've got them booked twice more in the next couple of months. 

Just as an example, we hired a Cadillac Esplanade.  It picked us up right outside the door of baggage claim (LAX), and the price was $118 including gratuity.  They have lesser rigs for less cost, and they have larger rigs.  Call 'em...  They'll give an immediate quote. 

https://www.primetimeshuttle.com/services/

How has your experience been with taking their shuttle service?

Given that there are 7 of us, I'd have to book a bigger van / shuttle to accomodate my larger group.   

Are the vehicles clean and not dated?

It may sound shallow, but I want to be sure that if I book a transportation service that it's clean and well kept so that the trip starts off on good footing.    

@CableKC

It's because everything was so perfect that we have booked them twice more, over the next two months. 

The vehicle we were in was a very late model Escalade, and it was spotless.  The driver knew exactly where to go and got us there quickly.  He was also in constant cell-phone contact with us from the moment we landed.