45 day check in

This May will be my first cruise in over 10 years, so I'm new to checking in on the app.  I've heard Matt say many times that you'll be able to check in (usually) 45 days before the cruise, but is there a certain time when check in becomes available? So for instance if I wake up at 3am will I be able to log on to the app and do my online check in? Trying to get an early boarding time.  

Download the app, click on your cruise, then the little “person” at the top of the screen, it will tell you when your check in will open.  
Just the other day the app would not let me check in at midnight so I went to the website, however that was acting glitchy, I’d almost get to the end and it would restart “who’s checking in?”  I’m wondering if “everyone” is on to the midnight check in messing with the system. Anyhow about 12:10 I was able to gab a time, on the app. 

I have found you are better off using both your phone app and the computer website.  Both are glitchy and between the two you can get everything done quickly.  The most important thing is to grab your boarding time.  Like the people have said above it is Midnight where your ship is.  I am in California and my cruises out of Miami I can start checking in at 9:00 pm the day before the official check in day.  Your official check in day is listed on the phone app.

5 hours ago, Traveling Mike said:

I have found you are better off using both your phone app and the computer website.  Both are glitchy and between the two you can get everything done quickly.  The most important thing is to grab your boarding time.  Like the people have said above it is Midnight where your ship is.  I am in California and my cruises out of Miami I can start checking in at 9:00 pm the day before the official check in day.  Your official check in day is listed on the phone app

Ok great.  Thanks for the tip!