Whats the deal with RoyalUp?

Can someone save me the time and explain how this works and if its worth it?

We are a family of 4 (daughters are 12 and 14) and we currently have 2 adjacent central park balcony rooms reserved on Harmony of the Seas in  March. We would have preferred connecting ocean balcony staterooms but I found the price difference to be too much (like $3000). 

Would it make sense for us to explore this RoyalUp option? I don’t know how it works. 

Here is the info in the email they sent me. 

4E040ED7-D54D-430B-97BB-7C0892C3A365.png

I would advise against using RU when you have multiple cabins unless the cabins are already miles apart from each other and you don't care about being near the other cabin.

Royal Up is outsourced to a 3rd party PlusGrade.  They also do the upgrade program for other cruise lines.   As a 3rd party they are not provided full access to the reservation system and they are unaware of parties with multiple cabins.

Each cabin upgrade is an independent transaction without any awareness of linked cabins.  As you can probably imagine this can have some undesired effects for folks with multiple cabins when it's important to stay close to each other.