Crown And Anchor Points

Hisarah15

The only way i know of is to do a mock booking and click on the discounts link in the 'how many guests' section, in the popup under the C&A number is a look-up link. 

This link may also help if you gave other C&A questions.  https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/topics/crown-anchor-society-loyalty-program

They are pretty strict in giving out the CAS number to anyone other than the actual person associated to that particular number.  So you should have your husband with you when you call to get his number…they will want to speak to him.  Same for your son.

I know this because I tried to get my daughter’s number after she and I sailed (her first time) in August.  She is married and does not live with me so they would not release her info to me.  She had to call to get it.

My wife's uncle is sailing with us in 12 days. He has not sailed since 2015 and forgot his C&A number and could not locate any docs that listed it as well (he did not book the cabin). He was able to call Royal (a couple of weeks ago) to obtain his number and was able to add it to his current reservation.

Have a great time!