Harmony Junior Suites

Pooch

4 hours ago, Pooch said:

Just YouTubed our cabin & looks like the same sofa as found in the J3 & 4 to me.  If it indeed doesn’t open, won’t be the first time she or I have slept on a couch!

I once decided I would get some pictures of a sofa bed converted to a bed so I could show how the bed impacted the flow of the room with it extended.  

I tried lifting.  I tried pulling.  I tried lifting and pulling then squeezing and pulling.  

Then it dawned on me it doesn't transform into a bed.  It was never meant to. That cabin was for two guests only.  If I had tried any harder I might have been buying a new cruise cabin sofa.  Why carry extra weight that will never be used? 

Plus your cabin attendant may not be so keen to have another guest join the cabin.  Their daily portion of the service fees is based on occupancy.  An extra person may mean another cabin attendant is getting money for nothing while your cabin attendant is doing more work for nothing.  Consider being generous on day one.