Advance purchase of water case on Odysee

Myboys

I tried to purchase the case water package last night for my cruise on Sunday and it stated all purchases are closed. I thought we had two days before the cruise to purchase or cancel. I’m sure it will be triple the price the day of boarding. Anyone experienced this online before cruising. It was in my cart I really thought I bought it 😢

I've heard of people bringing a case on board.  I think technically you can only bring 12 bottles per room, but maybe you could just bring a case, put a luggage tag taped to it and give it to the porter (with a tip), with your other bags?  I've never tried this, but I've heard other people have gotten away with it.  My guess is, if worse came to worse they could take 12 of the bottles.

23 minutes ago, need2cruz said:

I've heard of people bringing a case on board.  I think technically you can only bring 12 bottles per room, but maybe you could just bring a case, put a luggage tag taped to it and give it to the porter (with a tip), with your other bags?  I've never tried this, but I've heard other people have gotten away with it.  My guess is, if worse came to worse they could take 12 of the bottles.

You can't check beverages anymore.  But you should have no issue (other than the annoyance of carrying it) bringing a full case as a carry on.

• 3 weeks later...