I thought pre-booked things were cancelable up to 48hrs before departure?

coralspike

16 minutes ago, coralspike said:

I'm sailing on November, 27th, I booked a few things from the website, and my receipt says I have to cancel by 24-Nov-2022 11:59 PM EST. This is more than 48 hours before departure. Is this normal? 

That is seriously 48 hours and 1 minute between those 2 times.  They probably allow it until 11:59:59 as well

14 minutes ago, coralspike said:

Math has never been my strong suit. It seems if I cancel it onboard on embarkation day I get on-board credit verses a refund to the credit card. Is that correct? And on-board credits not used are lost and not returned to the credit card, correct? 

You get it as refundable OBC. Whatever you don't spend onboard it will refund back to the credit card you put down for your onboard account. 

17 minutes ago, coralspike said:

Math has never been my strong suit. It seems if I cancel it onboard on embarkation day I get on-board credit verses a refund to the credit card. Is that correct? And on-board credits not used are lost and not returned to the credit card, correct? 

To be fair, date math has a bit of complexity.  Enjoy your cruise next week!

18 minutes ago, coralspike said:

Except for The Key. You can't cancel it when onboard.

1 hour ago, coralspike said:

I'm sailing on November, 27th, I booked a few things from the website, and my receipt says I have to cancel by 24-Nov-2022 11:59 PM EST. This is more than 48 hours before departure. Is this normal? 

That is 48 hours prior to your sailing date. 24-Nov at 11:59:59pm to 26-Nov at 11:59:59pm.