Roatan with Teens

WannaCruise

We've been to Roatan once before and did a great private tour.  This time, I'm trying to decide between the options below.  Coming with teenagers who are 17 and 13.  As a note, they aren't huge beach people...but did enjoy West Bay last time when we stopped on our tour as it was so clear and beautfiul.  

Any comments on any of the below (all Royal except last one):

• Maya Key Private Island (I know this is mostly a beach day but it also has animals , a small museum and seems convenient with being near ship and shuttle to return when we had enough - would get snorkel masks so they could try that)
  • Roatan Island Tour and Beach
  • Xocolati - The Chocolate Experience (something different our kids may find interesting)
  • Victor Bodden Best of Roatan tour (maybe with dolphin encounter if it's available)

I have a teen and also recommend ziplining in Roatan.  There are quite a few places.  I use Ronys tours, but Victor Bodden is also good.  I would zipline in the AM, eat luch at a local restaurant and then go to West End Beach for snorkeling/beach.  The snorkeling at the left side of the beach is excellent.  Equiptment can be rented easily.