Spa Services

I was considering getting a massage onboard.  I'm somewhat of a snob when it comes to massages b/c I absolutely love the massage therapists in my hometown.  Anyone have any experience?  Are they worth it?

So, why don't you  just bring your massage therapist along? Definitely a win win situation I would think.

Guest toodle68

A much better massage may likely be had at a beach resort. I have always found that non American type establishments give much better service and massages.  On our last cruise we booked a massage when in Cozumel on the beach and it was the best massage I have ever had. There was no spending 5 minutes adjusting the sheet for modesty or stopping just above the knee. The weather was amazing, breeze from the sea and the sound of the waves..

A much better massage may likely be had at a beach resort. I have always found that non American type establishments give much better service and massages. On our last cruise we booked a massage when in Cozumel on the beach and it was the best massage I have ever had. There was no spending 5 minutes adjusting the sheet for modesty or stopping just above the knee. The weather was amazing, breeze from the sea and the sound of the waves..

Sounds more peaceful than the massage we had on the Allure. Ours was on embarkation day at just about sail away and we could hear banging from all of the rigging lines at the front of the ship. The massage ladies said it was the anchor chain, but I doubt that.

I've found the spa services to be quite good onboard. Certainly comparable, if not superior to, most spas you find at resort hotels.

Keep in mind there will be a handicap between your regular masseuse and the one on the ship, simply by the fact the one you go to all the time knows you and your needs.  Be sure to explain any areas they should concentrate on/ignore prior to treatment.