Suite questions on Symphony

SaraBG

I am sailing on SOS in a few short weeks. We will be in an owners suite. I have researched but have been unable to find answers to these questions:

1. Will we be able to order room service from the MDR on embarkation day?

2. Can I ask for a mattress topper and feather pillows in the email I get a week before or is that just specifically for show/dinner times?

3. If the other 2 people are non suite guests, and we all book the same specialty dining venues at the same day and time(me through the email, them once on board) will we be able to request to sit together?

4. Can I watch both college football and NFL in my suite or is that something I will have to stream and or go to playmakers for? And are movies free for suite guests? 

Sorry for all the questions, thanks in advance!!

3 hours ago, SaraBG said:

I am sailing on SOS in a few short weeks. We will be in an owners suite. I have researched but have been unable to find answers to these questions:

1. Will we be able to order room service from the MDR on embarkation day? Yes room service is free to suite guest and for dinner they can order from the MDR as long as it is open

2. Can I ask for a mattress topper and feather pillows in the email I get a week before or is that just specifically for show/dinner times? The concierge is there to help. I am sure they can put in your request to your assigned room steward. But it won't hurt to make those request known again to said room steward. 

3. If the other 2 people are non suite guests, and we all book the same specialty dining venues at the same day and time(me through the email, them once on board) will we be able to request to sit together? If you link the reservations, your concierge will be able to add them to your reservations, so you can dine together. Even if you don't link, they can make the reservations together as long as you know their room number. 

4. Can I watch both college football and NFL in my suite or is that something I will have to stream and or go to playmakers for? And are movies free for suite guests? 

The TV has some sport channels like ESPN but you might have to stream it. Full suite guest does have access to the OnDemand movies and such.

Answers are in purple.

On 10/6/2022 at 3:28 PM, SaraBG said:

1. Will we be able to order room service from the MDR on embarkation day?

2. Can I ask for a mattress topper and feather pillows in the email I get a week before or is that just specifically for show/dinner times?

3. If the other 2 people are non suite guests, and we all book the same specialty dining venues at the same day and time(me through the email, them once on board) will we be able to request to sit together?

As far as football goes, I was on the Allure a few weeks ago and they only made the effort to get a few college and NFL games on. Sometimes it matters how hard people push to get the games.  Because the other days they never had CBS or Fox but when the games started they were able to get the games because people were fussing.  They also came on in the cabin.  Once the games were over the channels went back to the original broadcast.  They even got the Sunday night game on Prime and showed it at the Aqua Theater.

On the SOS last year in September since they had Playmakers it seemed like they had more games then the Allure