xSAILEDx Adventure of the Seas - Jan 14, 2023 - Jan 19, 2023 (5 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)

John63

23 minutes ago, DoomSlayer said:

Yes, we are heading back towards Galveston @John63.  I hope you have as enjoyable cruise as we did. No true comedian this time, but el gaucho was extremely entertaining and lots of laughs in his routine. 

thank you Doomslayer, hope your cruise went well.  We have only 28 days to go, no cabin still have gty and no answer on our bid for balcony, but it will be, what it will be.

good morning 16 days to go and our ship is at costa maya 81/69 partly sunny.  I did buy celestron 15x70 skymaster binoculars to see the stars at night.  I do have a telescope, but not bringing that.  should be less pollution at night to see the stars, hoping for good weather.  Was hoping to hear from royal up for a balcony, butlooks like that mightnot happen.

1 hour ago, John63 said:

good morning 16 days to go and our ship is at costa maya 81/69 partly sunny.  I did buy celestron 15x70 skymaster binoculars to see the stars at night.  I do have a telescope, but not bringing that.  should be less pollution at night to see the stars, hoping for good weather.  Was hoping to hear from royal up for a balcony, butlooks like that mightnot happen.

Be patient on the Royal Up. I learned I won mine about 3 days from the sailing. Fingers crossed that you get it.