Royal Caribbean UK website not showing cruise

Sarah

10 minutes ago, Sarah said:

I spotted an advert in local travel agent window yesterday for a cruise on Anthem next July.  I've looked on the Royal Caribbean website and cannot find the cruise - in fact I can't find any from Southampton or any on Anthem!!

Try again, probably another Royal IT glitch. I've just looked at cruises from Southampton on Anthem next year, came up with 18 options, from a 2 night getaway at £420 (really, £210 per night!!) to a 14 day Med beaches and cities at £2144.

45 minutes ago, Mike.s said:

Try again, probably another Royal IT glitch. I've just looked at cruises from Southampton on Anthem next year, came up with 18 options, from a 2 night getaway at £420 (really, £210 per night!!) to a 14 day Med beaches and cities at £2144.

Thanks - it must be the way I'm searching - when I put in July 2023 & Southampton it says: We've circled the globe and couldn't find any sailings

1 hour ago, Sarah said:

Thanks - it must be the way I'm searching - when I put in July 2023 & Southampton it says: We've circled the globe and couldn't find any sailings

I've gotten that a lot especially this week.  I have to play around with the order in which I add the filters and sometimes just clear all filters and try again a few times, but they usually show up eventually.

I'm booked on that particular cruise and can see it fine on the US site. However, yesterday when I was trying to book a different cruise the website was just being completely silly and I ended up having to get my TA to book it for me. She said they had downloaded a lot of stuff to the site and it was acting crazy.

@Sarah have you tried using an incognito browser? There might be some rampant cookies somewhere in your history that are causing the problem. Clearing your cache or using a different device are two other methods that can sometimes help you get around website woes.

We have a few sailings booked that are now not showing on the UK site. Is there a hidden agenda that RC dont want certain ships or routes to benfit from certain promotions or is it just that the website is creaking at the seams?

Incidentally the £40 pppn drinks package is still being offered on European sailings, even the ones that are not showing on the site. We only found out as we had to contact RC as the sailing on Vision from Barcelona we wanted to book disappeared from the site.