How to email customer service on ship

Scott M

Anyone happen to have an email address to send to the customer service manager on Symphony?  A month has passed and we are seemingly not getting anywhere with a reimbursement for covid quarantine.  Last we are told is shore-side is waiting on word from the ship.  Marcel is the manager I dealt with onboard, I hope maybe he can get the ball rolling.

So incredibly frustrating.  

26 minutes ago, Scott M said:

Anyone happen to have an email address to send to the customer service manager on Symphony?  A month has passed and we are seemingly not getting anywhere with a reimbursement for covid quarantine.  Last we are told is shore-side is waiting on word from the ship.  Marcel is the manager I dealt with onboard, I hope maybe he can get the ball rolling.

So incredibly frustrating.  

While not a specific answer to your question. It took about 8-9 weeks to get our Covid "adjustment". 

On 8/25/2022 at 8:17 AM, Matt said:

It's been 2+ months and I haven't gotten my Covid reimbursement yet. I know that doesn't make you feel any better, but it's not just you.

Thanks Matt,  I believe we are finally getting some progress.  The latest twist, the manager said he was giving all 3 affected cabins a nice additional FCC for the issues we had.  The FCC showed up for 2 of the reservations, but not mine.  I doubt there is any way we can get that worked out without actually emailing him personally, probably a lost cause.