A General Menu Question

FManke

I did see those Matt, I was just wondering as I haven't looked at all the menus yet, just those that pertain to our ship, Serenade of the Seas. I'll have to keep researching. Only have 6 months left to do it though! Also, with that being said, is it wise to look for the most recent posting for that menu, or is that date generally just when you received that info?

Thanks

Also, with that being said, is it wise to look for the most recent posting for that menu, or is that date generally just when you received that info?

The date is when the menu info was taken.  It's just a hint to you as to how old our copy of the menu is.  Obviously menus can change at any time, but a menu from a few months ago is likely to be accurate.

The 11 night Serenade last Nov had a different MDR menu every night.  Each night has a few "go-to's" that are listed every night as alternate selections, but the vast majority is completely different each night.

The Windjammer dinner selection is varied as well.  WJ has a variety of staples that are there every evening, but each night has a different "theme" so to speak with many different choices.

Rita's Cantina is a set menu.

Chops, Giovanni's, and Izumi were set menus as well.