Voyager of the seas complimentary dining options

Jamielcc

Could anyone tell me what's on board watched a couple of videos(I think the guys name is matt or smting) and there are thing like sorrentos pizza and stuff. Does anyone know/could anyone tell me what's on voyager of the seas please? Going on a cruise in 3 weeks kinda excited and wondering how much weight I'm gonna put on 😂

Voyager of the Seas includes Main Dining Room, Windjammer, Cafe Promenade and Sorrento's. The special restaurants are Izumi, Chops Grille and Giovanni's Table. You pay extra for the special restaurants. If you are on a budget, the free food at Main Dining Room, Windjammer, Cafe Promenade and Sorrento's will be more than enough. You can check on the dining options here: 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/voyager-of-the-seas/things-to-do

14 hours ago, Jamielcc said:

Could anyone tell me what's on board watched a couple of videos(I think the guys name is matt or smting) and there are thing like sorrentos pizza and stuff. Does anyone know/could anyone tell me what's on voyager of the seas please? Going on a cruise in 3 weeks kinda excited and wondering how much weight I'm gonna put on 😂

You should take a look at the deck plans, either by using Royal's site and linking to your ship/deck plans, using the Royal App, or by using a 3rd party site you find in an online search.  The deck plans help you visualize where your stateroom is relative to venues you'd like to visit.  Voyager class is a great class of ship with a real promenade and many interesting venues.  The deck plans will help you find all the places you can eat.  

7 hours ago, ChessE4 said:

You should take a look at the deck plans, either by using Royal's site and linking to your ship/deck plans, using the Royal App, or by using a 3rd party site you find in an online search.  The deck plans help you visualize where your stateroom is relative to venues you'd like to visit.  Voyager class is a great class of ship with a real promenade and many interesting venues.  The deck plans will help you find all the places you can eat.  

I never thought of using the app kind kf feel a little stupid thanks for the help 😊😅 

25 minutes ago, teddy said:

I don’t believe there is a Sorrentos on Voyager.  You can get pizza at the Cafe Promenade. 

We enjoy Voyager class ships and have never wanted for food, despite never eating at any specialty restaurants.  

Correct with respect to Sorrentos.  They first appeared on Freedom class due to the extra length over Voyager class.    

Thanks to teddy and twangster. You guys are correct that there is no separate Sorrento's Pizza on Voyager. Instead it is part of an extension of the Cafe Promenade. So at the Cafe Promenade at Voyager you can get the same food as you get on Sorrento's on other ships, like italian antipasto and pizzas. Sorry for the confusion.