Scooters for elderly

I would suggest that you contact special_needs@rccl.  Even though Royal does not provide or rent scooters themselves, the special needs folks should be able to provide you with a list of 3rd party vendors who will deliver the scooter to the ship and pick it up once the cruise is back.

There has been some discussion on this site recently about whether or not rented scooters are permitted to go off the ship.  It seems that the opinions vary as to whether you can or cannot take a rented scooter off the ship.  When you contact one of the vendors, I recommend that you specifically ask whether or not the scooter can leave the ship. 

While I do not really need a scooter on the ship, I have been thinking about renting one to take off the ship where it is permitted and makes sense.  I still don't have a good feeling about whether that is a viable plan or not. ...so I am interested in the answer you will get from the vendors and/or the ship.