Embarkation in PortMiami

RBRSKI

Welcome! The answer is no, you will have to wait for your next cruise to take advantage of your Diamond status.

Loved it! One of the best cruises I have ever taken, second only to my honeymoon cruise.  You can read my live blog here: http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/category/category/navigator-of-the-seas-live-blog

Copy, will have to wait until May on the Harmony to take advantage of our new status.

Question in regards to Port of Miami. Not that it should take that long to board the ship, do they have enough space and seating in the terminal? During embarkation for the Indy for New Years, the terminal in Port Everglades we went out of was very unorganized.  

Question in regards to Port of Miami. Not that it should take that long to board the ship, do they have enough space and seating in the terminal? During embarkation for the Indy for New Years, the terminal in Port Everglades we went out of was very unorganized.  

We found the terminal (Terminal G) on our Navigator of the Seas to be a bit small, but we arrived early to beat the crowds. I think it behooves you to arrive before noon if you want to beat lines.