Quantum of the Seas July 25-Aug 1 Checkin

I originally booked a checkin time of 11 a.m., on the day checkin opened.  In looking at the app today, my "wellness check" shows at 12:30 p.m.  Any one shed any light on this?  I called Royal Caribbean and they weren't aware of a change.  I have a printed Set Sail pass that show 11:00 - 11:30 and the one I printed today shows 12:30 - 1 p.m.

I'm a first time cruiser, and my travel agent also was unable to give any information

19 minutes ago, NJQuilter said:

I originally booked a checkin time of 11 a.m., on the day checkin opened.  In looking at the app today, my "wellness check" shows at 12:30 p.m.  Any one shed any light on this?  I called Royal Caribbean and they weren't aware of a change.  I have a printed Set Sail pass that show 11:00 - 11:30 and the one I printed today shows 12:30 - 1 p.m.

I'm a first time cruiser, and my travel agent also was unable to give any information

If your set sail pass says 11:00 and you don’t hear of any boarding changes from Royal, I would expect to board at 11:00.

Thanks, the person icon on the app says "see you at 12:30".... Thanks for the input, I think I'll be there at 11, and if I have to wait in the terminal until 12:30 I'll just wait.  

As a first time cruiser, I just want to be where and when I should be!!

I agree…better to early than late.  Not that I have ever experienced this but perhaps they adjusted everyone’s time to arrive by an hour and a half so anyone with 11am now has 12:30?  I did read that they have speed issues with one of their engines so maybe they will arrive later to the port for disembarking?