Embarkation Covid testing for unvaccinated children

I’m leaving for my cruise today on Oasis out of Cape Liberty. The whole family is super excited. My children are unvaxed and have to get their pre boarding covid test at port. Can anyone give me a heads up on what to expect. Has anyone every seen a child test positive with these antigen test royal gives? I’m just super parnoid and anxious. My kids tested negative on the Walgreens PCR . Little peace of mind will go a long way . Lol 

The basic process is usually you go do the normal check in. At some point either before or after security, you'll be directed to an area to get the antigen test.

Take the test, wait in a seating area for the results. They call out your name and you're on your way.

We had one that needed a test. Got in, took the test. Took like 45 minutes to get the results while waiting in a crowded area with other families. Then we had to give that negative test paper at the check in counter. They had to take pictures of it for their system or something. Got to the final check point right before the ship and they couldn't find the test they just put in the system. Had to take out all of her paperwork again, they couldn't get the photo to save on their tablet. Sat there for almost an hour while they troubleshooted it until they just gave up and just let us on the ship.