Concierge, suite and perks

Hi, we will be taking a cruise 8/6 on Enchantment of the Seas out of Baltimore. First cruise in almost 20 years so I have some questions lol  plus I am a planner and it's killing me not knowing everything.  We have booked one of the Owners Suites and it's unclear and I can't find any info on whats included.  I found info saying suite sun deck/lounge and Coastal Kitchen but I can't find that on any deck plan pictures. We have friends traveling with us NOT in a suite, can we bring them with us into these areas as our guest ?  Also will a concierge be contacting me ahead of time ? Also there seems to be VERY few handicapped accessible rooms, I am not wheel chair bound but do have some mild accessibility issues, so am wondering about the bathrooms. I generally try to use a rest room with a hand bar as I have some issues getting up and down.  I know TMI lol but if I want an answer I feel like I need to give the details.  Kind of assuming that the bathrooms can be used by everyone, but just wondering if anyone had any input.  Looking forward to hearing from anyone with details, thanks so much !

Lynn

1 hour ago, Lynn McKee said:

I found info saying suite sun deck/lounge and Coastal Kitchen but I can't find that on any deck plan pictures. We have friends traveling with us NOT in a suite, can we bring them with us into these areas as our guest ?  Also will a concierge be contacting me ahead of time ?

Enchantment does not have a Coastal Kitchen.  Access to any suite specific lounge is only available to those sailing in the suite. You should hear from the concierge within the week prior to your sailing.

1 hour ago, Lynn McKee said:

Also there seems to be VERY few handicapped accessible rooms, I am not wheel chair bound but do have some mild accessibility issues

I can't attest to the public restrooms, but be aware that the suites tend to have bathtubs that can become an issue stepping into if there are mobility issues.

If I remember correctly the owner's suites on that ship has not only a bathtub but also a really nice shower.  The Suite's lounge is for suite's guests only or Pinnacles.  That said I would still ask the Concierge about your friends. BTW, the Enchantment is one of the oldest ladies in the fleet but is one of my favorites.  It has no bumper cars, star ride or flumes.  But it does have a lot of class and cruise ship qualities of a more gentile time which many of us enjoy.  Hope you have a great time.

Bill