Abbot E-med tests

36 minutes ago, barjpoe said:

Do they work in Europe? Going in a few days need to know if they work or should I look for a local testing site?

thanks

Yes, if you are from the US and taking them abroad, you can use them with appropriate Internet connections on your phone or laptop.  My son did that from Copenhagen in May when citizens returning still had to show negative results.  If you use a local testing site, keep in mind that you will likely be added to the host country's database and be responsible for whatever restrictions will be in place for a positive result.

22 minutes ago, ChessE4 said:

Yes, if you are from the US and taking them abroad, you can use them with appropriate Internet connections on your phone or laptop.  My son did that from Copenhagen in May when citizens returning still had to show negative results.  If you use a local testing site, keep in mind that you will likely be added to the host country's database and be responsible for whatever restrictions will be in place for a positive result.

I used the Emed tests in Italy last month and they worked perfectly.  As @ChessE4said, local tests in Italy will give you little time to make some tough quarantine decisions if you test positive.