Voyager OTS Oct - NE/Canada - No Lobster in MDR

FSUFAN

We are sailing from Boston R/T to Maine and Canada in late October (Oct 23-30).  I am looking at the Daily Planner in the Royal app and there is NO lobster night in the MDR!  Can this be correct? We are sailing in the "Land of Lobsters" and the closest thing we get to Lobster is a Seafood and Lobster Bisque soup served as a starter on night 6.  ☹️ 😫 😡

Please tell me this is a mistake and the nightly menus in the App are wrong!

I wouldn't put a lot of stock into what the app says for an October cruise at this point.

Be aware that despite sailing over numerous New England lobsters on your cruise Royal only serves warm water or Caribbean lobsters in the MDR when they do.  If you truly love good lobster then make plans to eat on shore at any of the abundant seafood restaurants at a port of call. 

Its too early.  On our Alaskan trip, the MDR menus did not even appear until we were on the ship.  Also, the common formal night schedule for a 7 night Alaskan cruise was 2nd and 6th day at sea, but at the last minute, ours was changed to the 2nd and 5th night.  Free lobster was only available on the second formal night. 

I sincerely do not think there is any supply issue with cruise ship lobster.  First and foremost, the lobster tails are frozen and who know how many frozen lobsters are in the warehouses. LOL Second, EVERYONE that we saw in the MDR was ordering plates of lobsters, I am talking single plates with 5 tails on the plates.  Didn't seem to be a shortage.