Getting on time to MIA

Pca

Hello, i’m taking the oasis of the seas, arriving into miami at 6:00 am on november 6, i’m not a US citizen and im taking an international Flight, is it posible to be on a 12:50 flight at MIA or should I stay another night in Miami? 

I’m guessing that you will want to be at the airport around 10 am (or so) for an international flight.  It will really depend on when you can get off the ship.  The transfer from the port to the airport should only be 10 -15 minimum but Miami traffic can be in predictable.  Our last flight out from MIA after a cruise we got the Uber at 9:15 so as long as you are off the ship in a similar timeframe you should be fine.  

Good luck and have fun planning!

My only comment would be this: Do you go thru immigration in Miami or at your destination?  I ask this because I almost missed a plane in Ireland because I had to go thru US preclearance (Custom and Border Protection) in Dublin's airport.  I had not counted on this and almost did not have enough time to make it to the gate. 

If you self-disembark, anything after 12pm will be fine. I believe the 6th is a Saturday in Nov, which isn't always the busiest travel day at a Maimi airport. I recall reading that it is worst during the week, especially a Mon or Friday morning. You should be cleared no later than 7/7:15am if everything is okay and then in whatever transportation on to the airport around 8. That gives you around 3 hours to go through immigration, check luggage etc. 

I will be on that Oasis sailing with you!

But yes, I think if you plan on self-debarking as early as you can get off (probably 7:30ish or so) and walk your stuff off you can be in a shuttle/cab/Uber/Lyft to the airport and still have enough time to check in for the international flight.