Vax Dining

Charlette

I have a group of 4 rooms traveling together. 
Rooms 1 and 2 are mom, dad and 2 daughters. One is vaccinated, one is too young 

Rooms 3 and 4 are extended family members, all adults 

Will they be able to sit together in main dining room or will 3-4 be seated in vaccinated section while 1-2 seated in non? And it’s safe to assume 1-2 will be together regardless right? 

TIA! 

Send an email request to rcldining@rccl.com about a week out from your sailing.  This helps to get the same table before you sail.

Here is what I sent...

I would like to request a table of 6 for the April 30th sailing of Symphony of the Seas (early dining time). 

Here are our reservation numbers and guests:

Reservation number #1: First name and last names of all on reservation

Reservation number #2: First name and last names of all on reservation

Reservation number #3: First name and last names of all on reservation

Several years ago, my mom took the entire family on a cruise (11 total, 5 cabins, 4 grandkids, 3 under 18). Only requirement she had was that we eat dinner together every night.  All different reservation numbers, cabins scattered all over the ship.  Her TA just sent Royal all the info & we got a table for 12 - granted, it was in the back of the dining room, but we were all together