Excursion Not Showing Up

DevilDog84

I booked Blue Hole and river rafting excursion. It still shows on my calendar but when I’m in the cruise planner it just doesn’t show up. There are others that show as sold out. I guess my concern is did the excursion somehow get canceled, but not removed from my calendar? Or is this fairly normal? Just wanting to make sure I don’t need to scramble and book something else. 

38 minutes ago, DevilDog84 said:

It is. When I click the link there it takes me to the excursion and it shows as reserved, but also says “Sorry, we’re working on enhancing excursion options. Check back soon.” It’s been like this for at least a couple of weeks though.

I sometimes get that message when a shore excursion is sold out.  Maybe they are trying to add a second tour??  But I really don't know.

12 hours ago, DevilDog84 said:

I booked Blue Hole and river rafting excursion. It still shows on my calendar but when I’m in the cruise planner it just doesn’t show up. There are others that show as sold out. I guess my concern is did the excursion somehow get canceled, but not removed from my calendar? Or is this fairly normal? Just wanting to make sure I don’t need to scramble and book something else. 

That's interesting - I have the same experience with one of my excursions on our southern caribbean cruise.  It is in my calendar but doesn't show on the listings anymore with many others that were once available.  Others are listed as sold out - it does seem odd and hope that everything is still going ahead.

I had that happen on a cruise in January in Cozumel. I noticed it because I would check frequently for better prices. Eventually the “we’re sorry but we had to cancel your excursion” email came 😒. My fingers are crossed for you, that it is an IT glitch and nothing more.

8 hours ago, Kathleen said:

I had that happen on a cruise in January in Cozumel. I noticed it because I would check frequently for better prices. Eventually the “we’re sorry but we had to cancel your excursion” email came 😒. My fingers are crossed for you, that it is an IT glitch and nothing more.

This makes me anxious, but I appreciate the insight to your experience. I was so looking forward to Blue Hole.