Cruise cabin categories

Hello all - I've travelled recently on Anthem of the Seas in cabin 9510. It is quite a spacious, outdoor view corner cabin - I'd already booked the same room for 2023 on the same ship. As I booked these cruises when they were announced (including a lift-shift twice due to pandemic) my memory tells me that they were just options on the outdoor view selection of the booking process. I may have paid a little extra for the room but can't recall.

That doesn't seem to be an option anymore - nor do the rooms come up under Outdoor View (spacious). I was wondering if anyone knows what category they are classed as now - particularly as we were awarded double Crown and Anchor points for staying in that room on our recent cruise (which wasn't at all expected). Thanks!

3 hours ago, thezapping said:

Anyway, I love that cabin - anyone any idea why we got double points on it for Crown and Anchor?

Cruises that were BOOKED last year on or before September 30, 2021 and SET SAIL by December 31, 2022 are automatically eligible for double C&A points.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/topics/crown-and-anchor-society-double-points-offer

BTW, welcome to the boards!