HOTEL CLOSEST TO PORT CANAVERAL - Homewood Suites, Hampton Inn, Home2 by Hilton

Cheryl C

Wonderful option, if you are coming a day early, or staying another day.  You are right across the highway from the cruise port.  Hampton offers a great pool area, pool bar, Mon - Thur; 5:00-10pm.  Great breakfast before setting sail.  Rooms are very well kept, and staff, very pleasant.  I would certainly recommend this option.  

I have stayed at H2H and the Hampton inn by PC, they all seem to be connected. Location is walking distance to port, but that highway makes it long. The staff were friendly, and the breakfast was decent. However, rooms aren't "clean" clean as in they make sure linens are fresh and things restocked but floors were filthy. I literally had Cheetos on the floor of one room, another was popcorn. This was in Jan, so hopefully they have gone back to pre-covid cleaning.

The Hampton definitely isn't a bad option, but for those who don't mind staying in Cocoa Beach proper, I tend to stay at the DoubleTree (now a Garden Inn). Lovely hotel, right across the street from Publix for any last second toiletry/medication needs and if you get a room on the north side you can see the ships.