COVID Testing pre- and post

Questions regarding COVID testing (I just called RC Customer support and received a totally unhelpful reply - hopefully someone here can help)

I'm Cruising the Greece and Croatia cruise from Ravenna, Italy in August.

Is it correct that RC provides COVID tests upon check-in and I don't have to bring proof on checking in?

Upon departing the cruise (to return to the US via Bologna, Italy airport) we need to bring proof of a negative COVID test taken within 24 hours.

Does RC also make a departing COVID test documentation available, OR do they direct you to somewhere this can be done? 

Our transfer to fly out of Bologna (not Venice like most) is all being coordinated by ourselves so I'm concerned about where this can be obtained with short turnaround

11 minutes ago, Johnny Johns said:

Is it correct that RC provides COVID tests upon check-in and I don't have to bring proof on checking in?

No, the opposite. You must get a Covid test done on your own before the cruise

Do not rely on CVS for pre cruise test.  We had cruise on RC Independence of the Seas last week on Monday May 9 so had to get tested the Saturday before. Had appointment at CVS for Saturday at 10am which was done in their drive thru with no issues with two day results promised.  We didn’t get a reply of the negative results until Tuesday!  That meant we had to pay RC $220 for two tests at Port Canaveral and stand in line for over an hour to be tested. Other friends got cruise test results on same day from Walgreens.  

26 minutes ago, Sstone512 said:

Do not rely on CVS for pre cruise test.  We had cruise on RC Independence of the Seas last week on Monday May 9 so had to get tested the Saturday before. Had appointment at CVS for Saturday at 10am which was done in their drive thru with no issues with two day results promised.  We didn’t get a reply of the negative results until Tuesday!  That meant we had to pay RC $220 for two tests at Port Canaveral and stand in line for over an hour to be tested. Other friends got cruise test results on same day from Walgreens.  

Was this for a rapid antigen or PCR?