Covid Test on Thanksgiving?

If you're in the US and you just need an antigen test you can use the proctored at-home tests.  But it's quite early to be concerned with it. I wouldn't worry about it until September at the earliest, if you plan on buying the at-home tests.  We don't even know what the protocols will be in November yet.

7 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

If you're in the US and you just need an antigen test you can use the proctored at-home tests.  But it's quite early to be concerned with it. I wouldn't worry about it until September at the earliest, if you plan on buying the at-home tests.  We don't even know what the protocols will be in November yet.

The proctored tests are 24/7 365. Doesn't matter the date or time (we do ours at 4:00am). As far a protocols I would wait until about September to review them. Plenty of time to order tests. They recently removed the testing requirement for B2B and if cases remain low maybe they will lift them altogether.

Your testing requirement is not limited to the one date, that is the earliest date.
I traveled November of 2020 and at that time PCR was required (not a cruise) Covid #s were on the rise and it was very difficult to find testing due to the holidays and increase in cases and to get results in 3 days.
If you are eligible for the rapid (antigen) tests you can purchase the proctored tests sold by Royal or at emed.com and have them on hand to do your own supervised test in the convenience of your own home.