Pre-Paid Gratuities & Pre Sailing Covid Test

Aloha All,

How do we go about pre paying our gratuities?  How soon prior to sailing can we do this as we don't see an option for this when we log into our account. Does anyone know of a pharmacy prefer national chain that does the Covid test that RC will accept we both would much rather have it done over the at home method.

Mahalo

David & Lamyai

30 minutes ago, david perkins said:

How do we go about pre paying our gratuities?

Ask your travel agent so it can be added to your invoice.

How soon prior to sailing can we do this as we don't see an option for this when we log into our account

As soon as you book

Does anyone know of a pharmacy prefer national chain that does the Covid test that RC will accept we both would much rather have it done over the at home method.

CVS or Walgreens

Aloha All,

How do we go about pre paying our gratuities?  How soon prior to sailing can we do this as we don't see an option for this when we log into our account. Does anyone know of a pharmacy prefer national chain that does the Covid test that RC will accept we both would much rather have it done over the at home method.

Mahalo

David & Lamyai

If I'm not mistaken, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, the gratuities can be prepaid when you book your cruise.   There should be an option to allow that.  Regarding the Covid testing, RC will accept it if it's done through a pharmacy chain.  You just have to have proof of the negative test.  We're doing the at home testing with the kits that are discussed on here.