Ordering a drink and time interval

Jayhoaps

Hello everyone, gotta question regarding ordering a drink and time interval.

Let's say I order a beer at the bar and then finish it in 5 minutes. Am I able to order another beer just after finishing it 5 minutes, or is there a time interval that I have to wait until I order another drink. 

Any guidance or help on this topic, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

It's not a published metric that we know of.  Royal does monitor for signs that someone is sharing a drink package and then they deal with that on an individual basis.  Consistently drinking your drinks very quickly would appear to be a pretty good indicator that someone is sharing a drink package. 

Royal serves thousands of drinks every day on their ships.  They know drinking patterns and they know signs of someone sharing drinks from a drink package.  They also know signs that someone is drinking too much such that safety starts to become a concern.  They don't publish every metric they use to know when a pattern raises a flag or warrants intervention.  

If a shooter goes down in a second the bartenders will take that into account.  If a cocktail, beer or wine is gone in a minute that's going to raise an eyebrow.  If it's happening several times an hour that is a pretty big red flag.