Having Issues selecting a boarding time?

Hey guys. my check in just opened for my sailing may 28th SoS & i filled in all my information, but when i try & pick an arrival time I get the message "not quite ready for you check back closer to your cruise to select an arrival time & complete check in" 

has anyone come across this issue & if so any suggestions?

thanks in advance

Sometimes check in will do this in the app but it works online using a computer, or vice versa.  

Sometimes they just aren't ready and you can't pick an arrival time just yet no matter what you do.

May 28 may be a little too distant at the moment.  It's different now in these restart times.

You didn't say if you are on Serenade or Symphony but one option is to look for a roll call for your cruise in the roll call section and maybe others will share their experiences for the same ship and sail date.

7 hours ago, luiiismdo said:

Hey guys. my check in just opened for my sailing may 28th SoS & i filled in all my information, but when i try & pick an arrival time I get the message "not quite ready for you check back closer to your cruise to select an arrival time & complete check in" 

has anyone come across this issue & if so any suggestions?

thanks in advance

That happened to us too for our sailing on 7th May. The times became available about two days later. Just keep checking back.