Use of FCC

Hi actually yes I believe Royal now allows you to gift your FCC to anyone, doesn’t have to be on same reservation anymore.  I think they learned a lot of lessons from very unhappy cruisers and decided to be more flexible.  The person who wants to “gift” the FCC just needs to call with their FCC ticket number as well as original reservation number which generated the FCC and tell Royal who they want to give it to including the name and their current reservation number.  A few of my group members were able to do this with no problems.

4 hours ago, Matt said:

If they're both on the same reservation, yes.

But if you have a FCC you want to "gift" to your sister and you're not cruising together? I don't believe so.

You can gift your FCC to someone.  Our friends that usually cruise with us is now currently on a transplant list and can not cruise before their FCC expires so that have to send an email to RCI requesting to gift them to us.  We just got confirmation that they changed them to us last week.  We then applied them to our July cruise coming up.