3 Night Dining Package

When I add the 3 Night Dining Package to my cart, it makes me select either Day 1 or Day 2 and a time.  Does that mean it will be three nights in a row same time?  It just feels strange not to select the restaurant and time by day…I thought I’d be able to select the venue and time for each individual dinner.   Just looking for a little clarity before placing the order! 

Thanks for any info you can share!

17 minutes ago, FoxboroCruiser said:

When I add the 3 Night Dining Package to my cart, it makes me select either Day 1 or Day 2 and a time.  Does that mean it will be three nights in a row same time?  It just feels strange not to select the restaurant and time by day…I thought I’d be able to select the venue and time for each individual dinner.   Just looking for a little clarity before placing the order! 

Thanks for any info you can share!

You get one pre-boarding reservation as a courtesy.  The rest can be reserved on board.

It's just a place holder. When you get onboard, go to any restaurant host desk and make your reservations. 

That's the only thing I don't like about the package...I can't make reservations in advance, only onboard. 

If I really want a specific specialty restaurant date and time, I'll just make that reservation ahead of time and pay a bit more for it...peace of mind.

This really was a pain for us, last week. Even on a ship 50% full, it was difficult to get good reservation times. My advice is that soon after you get on board, head for Chops.  Make your reservations there, for all 3 nights. The other restaurants aren't as difficult to get into, and we found it was easy to change a Chops reservation to another specialty restaurant, very easily.