Does Odyssey of the Seas Have Wow Bands?

Bass76

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, YouthD said:

Are WOW bands worth it?

I wouldn't pay for one. You can't use them to get on/off the ship at ports and you had to take them off a lot of the time and hand them over when making purchases so they could touch them to the payment pad at the register.  The only real convenience for me was that it allowed me to unlock the door when my hands were full.

It's a non-issue currently because they haven't brought them back since the restart.

7 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

I wouldn't pay for one. You can't use them to get on/off the ship at ports and you had to take them off a lot of the time and hand them over when making purchases so they could touch them to the payment pad at the register.  The only real convenience for me was that it allowed me to unlock the door when my hands were full.

It's a non-issue currently because they haven't brought them back since the restart.

Thanks for the info. Wish they had something like the medallion with Princess.

@YouthD we found them very useful. For 5 dollars to not have to carry around your Seapass card, WOW band wear like a watch, and to be able to pay for anything on the ship, get into your room, incredibly easy to justify. I wouldn't want them to allow you off the ship, in case there were issues trying to get back on board, I would want the Seapass along with ID/passport. But for everything else they worked just fine. Hoping they bring them back soon.

• 4 months later...