Spa services question from a newbie

FrHoffard

Hello all!  I have booked a short cruise October 2022 for myself and the man after our other 2 "first" cruises were canceled due to the rona.  My question is...I made a reservation for a couples message on embarkation day but it doesn't show on my calendar on the app like our specialty dining and excursions do, is that normal?  Thank you, I have spent literal hours roaming through the message boards and feel like I have learned alot!  

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Are you sure you actually booked it? Does it show in your order history when you go to the Cruise Planner site?

Yes, it does show there and if I'm in the cruise planner looking at spa services it says "reserved" on that service.  But it doesn't show on any calendar?

• 11 months later...

If it helps anyone going forward, I too made a spa reservation via the Cruise Planner. The spa wasn't aware of it until about 30 minutes prior to the appointment time, when they called me in my room and asked to schedule a bit later in the day because they were currently full. No problem for me, but just FYI.

In our experience, spa services I've booked for my wife on previous cruises have never shown up on the calendar in the app.

I've wondered if this is because the Vitality Spa is actually a third party vendor doing business on the ships. Not Royal Caribbean.