Onboard testing for B2B when? Results when?

Pattycruise

Test as usual for first week.  Near end of first week they will test you onboard at no charge.  And will notify you if positive.  I didn't hear anything about my test, but cruise director said everyone was negative.   I am sure they would find me if I was positive!  I am doing another B2B next week.

Enjoy

2 hours ago, Linda R said:

Test as usual for first week.  Near end of first week they will test you onboard at no charge.  And will notify you if positive.  I didn't hear anything about my test, but cruise director said everyone was negative.   I am sure they would find me if I was positive!  I am doing another B2B next week.

Enjoy

Thank you. I guess I’ll just tell my daughter to wait to test until she hears from me.  

Usually the last full day (second last day of cruise).  Testing can be between 6am and 10am depending on ship.  Usually the earliest times are for other testing requirements then consecutive cruises at 8am or 9am.  They use different times for different needs to avoid crowding the testing center and that can vary depending how many tests are needed (large B2B numbers or small).

Results back by email within a few hours typically but could be early afternoon.  For B2B they don't usually provide a paper copy, for S2S they usually provide a paper copy sometime before the evening hours.