Shore Excursions for St. Thomas & St. Maaren

I will be on the Freedom of the Seas this summer with 3 teenagers and they would like to do an excursion with snorkeling.  RC has a couple of different excursions for both St. Thomas & St. Maarten, has anyone ever done an excursion for these islands they could suggest.  Also both islands offer a Jeep Tour has anyone ever done this and is it worth the money.  Thank you for any suggestions.

In St. Thomas in 2012, aboard Oasis OTS, I did "Castaway Shipwreck Cove Sail and Snorkel."

Highly recommended.

I loved the "St. Maarten Beach Rendezvous" in St. Maarten, but it doesn't include snorkeling, so I'm not sure if that would interest you.

This year, I'm trying something different from St. Thomas, but doing the same excursion in St. Maarten!

• 2 months later...

Last trip to St. Maaten we did a tour with Bernards's.  Very good as we got to see a lot of the island, including Maho beach where we saw an Air France A340 some in.

IMG_5150.jpg

Another great excursion, we've done ti twice, is the America's Cup Yacht racing.  It is really a good time, plus some work if you want it to be.

We have done the excursion over to St john's from St Thomas to the National Park .

Faboulas snorkling , once you get there but getting there is a bit of a cattle call. 

Take a boat over to St John switch to a jeep to the park, listen to the instruction and Then you get to get in the water. It truly is one of the nicest places I have ever snorkeled. They have changing rooms and showers. a snack hut. they had a few chairs for rent but most sat on the sand. Once you are done back to the trek . jeep, then boat. They do stop at the famous look out for pictures on the way back and the boat ride is nice.