EMed with Kids

PastorW

I know that each kid has to have their own account. When I creat them an account it mentions them having a photo ID. My children (vaccinated) are going to be using birth certificates for our cruise and don’t have photo ids. Any one run into this issue and know of any  way around it?

13 hours ago, PastorW said:

I know that each kid has to have their own account. When I creat them an account it mentions them having a photo ID. My children (vaccinated) are going to be using birth certificates for our cruise and don’t have photo ids. Any one run into this issue and know of any  way around it?

I had the same question some time ago. Here is the answer. You need to add your minor children individually under YOUR NAVICA account as a person you care for. After you do this you will log in at test time and select who is taking the test and the proctor will ask you for your ID. ID is not required for minors. You are the responsible party. You will get results in the app for each person under your account. You will need to do the test with each of them. 

‘On the flip side ….. my 10 year old son has a Florida State ID card ……. So I already created his own NAVICA account for him ….. this is our first time using these at home tests ….. so hopefully they won’t say I have to put him under mine instead when we go to do it on 2/10.